Are you wondering what are some getting ready must have moments? It’s important that your photos encapsulate exactly who you are and communicating that to your photographer is very important. Approach your wedding day with an open mind and trust your photographer to capture the moments you desire. Here’s a quick look into what some getting ready photos can look like.
- The dress photo – whether it’s your mom, sister or someone close to you it’s important that you incorporate your favorite people into your getting ready moments.
2. The accessory photo- Maybe you’re wearing a statement earring or a flowy veil. Pick your favorite accessory to show off.
3. The bridesmaid first look – There’s nothing sweeter than your bridesmaid reaction. Leave a little surprise for them and do a first look.
4. The robe photo – Must I say more? Take a few minutes for some cute photos in your getting ready outfit.
5. The final touches – This could go many ways. It could be hair, make up, putting in your veil, really anything! What will your final touches be?
If you need more getting ready inspo, check out all of this bride’s getting ready photos here. If you’re on the search for a palm springs wedding photographer or a san diego wedding photographer, fill out my contact form and we can see if we’re a good fit!